Types of Personal Data we Collect
We collect Public Information added by you:
We collect Private Information added by you:
- Information in your profile, photos and videos
- All content created by you (videos, comments, thought, etc)
- Video comments you’ve responded to
- Messages sent or posted to our community, as well as messages targeted torwards you
History and Logs:
- Administrative data such as your username and password
- Your settings
During your registration, you will provide us with essential information about yourself such as your name, e-mail address. Your Pressview profile details can be edited at any given moment. If you choose to give additional information about
- Time, date, and URL of all Pressview pages visited by you
- The searches you perform on the website
- Technical information regarding your internet browser and computer
What we do with your personal data
We use your personal data to:
By registering on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that the profile data and other information that you provide, including sensitive personal data, may be accessed from countries outside USA.
- Publish the information intended to be made public by you, under the conditions specified in your settings.
- Allow you to correctly use Pressview in accordance with your settings.
- Perform general customer administration.
- Send you communications about Pressview, as well as our other products and services.
- Investigate fraud and infringements of our Terms and Conditions.
- Generate anonymous statistics about the members of the website, to improve the website or convey statistical information to third parties or the general public at large.
How your personal data is shared with third parties
Third parties can access all information intended to be made public by you, under the conditions specified in your privacy settings. Your e-mail address is never shared by us with any third party.
Statistical or anonymous information about our users can be disclosed for marketing and promotional purposes. In these situations, we never disclose information that could be used to personally identify you.
We never share any of your other personal data with any third party, unless you give your explicit permission. We may, however, provide access to your personal data in case of illegal use, when we receive orders from legal authorities or to protect our rights.
The security measures put in place on Pressview prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Pressview uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. While "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, our technical experts at Pressview work hard to ensure your online safety.
Control of your password
You may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. Keeping your password safe is your responsibility.
If your password has been revealed or stolen, immediately change your password via Settings. Please inform us of any privacy breach or abuse of login data by sending an e-mail to the Pressview contact email on the website
We strongly recommend that you periodically change your password. Choosing a safe password will reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Pressview © 2020